Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Smelling Cm Pregnant Sign Strange Period, Could I Be Pregnant???

Strange Period, could I be Pregnant??? - sweet smelling cm pregnant sign

My times are very good with no problems (I have PCOS and metformin), my periods are 30 and 44 days, my luteal phase is 15 days but this month was unusually Clock discovered Wednesday after 3:30 Thursday til then flows was light / medium the clock to 8, a few cramps, but took nothing wrong color, then with CM on the fiber Friday. This is very strange for me as a tool in spotting / heavy flow for 2-3 days, the last day of light. So I do not know what happened. In those days I felt fatigue, change in smell, taste has changed) (eg, candy, muscle cramps from time to time, I'll pee # 2 (diarrhea, I had for 3 weeks), dizziness, dreams, pains in the chest. HPT was negative, as this morning.The flux colored in red / red, CM Somtimes itE, and sometimes not, but when I turn my PC, I get a stain on his finger EW. Each advisory

No comments:

Post a Comment