Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I Spray Paint Microwave Oven Is It Safe To Paint The Inside Of Microwave?

Is it safe to paint the inside of microwave? - can i spray paint microwave oven

Hi, I burnt food in my microwave, that yellow stain left on the walls. So I have Easy-Off Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner. I sprayed and allowed to stand overnight. The next day, when they dry cleaning I think the cleaner and a coat of paint. The areas are huge. All within the upper and lower side walls. I saw places that sold microwave touch up paint. Can I use to repaint? It is produced in a microwave oven is expensive to replace. Thank you.

4 comments:

Rossco said...

No, I believe that most patients in microwave baked enamel and after the paint has been done, and use the microwave, that the skin of the painting to make and not what you eat. Microwaves are cheap to buy anyway, just a new one if necessary.

John L said...

Check the paint stores have microwaves in the store, read the instructions on the box to see if they can do the job for you if you send an e-mail provider, which you can check with them, contact, I think you can paint the inside, but you advice before starting.

luka said...

especially in the color you call the company and see what they recommend to be some color, some people remembered a microwave emits a large amount of radiating waves, a cool beer too toxic.

D2 said...

high heat spray paint will do is, it can contain no metal or lead, be sure to allow enough time to heal before you burn something to eat in it.then made up for me.

Post a Comment